Terms & Conditions
1. Participants must be 18 years of age or older on the day of the event. The Organising Committee has the right to verify age of participants before, during and after the race.
2. All participants must ensure they are medically and physically fit to participate in the race. Completion of his or her entry confirms the participant’s agreement to the disclaimer and rules and regulations of the event.
3. All entry fees are non-refundable, and may not be deferred toward a future event. The Organising Committee reserves the right to refuse entry for any applicant who provides false information, does not make the required payment or fails to meet entry requirements.
4. The Organising Committee will not be liable for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, and howsoever arising from the event.
5. The Organising Committee reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice once the race quota is full.
6. The Organising Committee will cover the race with public liability only. Runners should be responsible for their own personal accident insurance.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs and recordings taken during the event, for legitimate purposes, including commercial advertising.
8. By submitting his or her entry, each applicant agrees to observe and accept all Terms and Conditions of the race in force from time to time introduced by the Event Organiser.
1. Participants must follow instructions as given from all event officials including race staff, volunteers, medical personnel and security officers before, during and after the event.
2. All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner during their participation in the event.
3. No official result will be given to runners who do not start in the race time assigned to them by the Organising Committee.
4. Every participant shall be provided with a race number, which MUST be worn on the front of shirts and be visible at all times during the event. The race number may not be exchanged with or transferred/sold to any other person. No participant shall be permitted to participate in the event without the appropriate number.
5. Participants must retire from the race immediately, if asked / requested to do so by any member of the officials, medical personnel and security officers.
6. For prize winners or potential prize winners wishing to dispute the results, Protest Form must be submitted to Race Director within 30 minutes after the results published or immediately after the prize presentation, whichever is earlier.
7. For all other participants, disputes and appeals regarding the results must be submitted in writing within 5 days of the announcement of the results, with return email address. The organizer reserve the right not to entertain any protest or dispute submitted 5 working days after the event.
1. The Organiser of the “China World Summit Wing Hotel Vertical Run” collects personal information when you register as a runner. When you register, we ask for personal information such as your name, your nationality, email address, birth date, gender, phone number, fax number, address etc. Such information will be collected, stored and used for authentication purpose during registration and when you utilise our services. Subject to your constent, the Organiser may further use your personal information for direct marketing in relation to sports events and general promotions of the sport of running.
2. Subject to receiving your prior written consent, we may collect and use your personal information and/or provide such personal information to another person (nanely agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications and computer service to Sporting Republic in connection with the operation of its business) for direct marketing purpose in relation to sports events and general promotions of the sport of running by Sporting Republic.